Custom-created 3D and immersive experiences, presentations and apps.
> Promote projects or products
> Communicate plans and outcomes
> Train employees and customers
For Infrastructure, Environment and Industry.
Count on Clirio to create a full range of media and applications for virtual and augmented reality.
We can convert your existing data into 3D scenes, or custom create full applications that tell your story in a compelling and intuitive way.
Our team of designers, artists, and software engineers will work with you, from concept to deployment, to deliver exceptionally engaging next-generation communications.
- Enable visceral, experiential understanding and connection
- Simplify and untangle complex topics
- Intuitively grasp spatial relationships at large scale
- Engage with memorable shared experiences – capture attention and imagination
- Signal a positive intent for rich and meaningful dialogue
What Our Clients Say
I truly feel that we have found a great tool for communicating to stakeholders and helping project staff in their own work, especially in the underground
Chris MacInnis, Manager, (CIRNAC)
My first experience, with 4 other expert panel members, allowed us to see and discuss specific features or details shown on the model that could not have happened otherwise.
Kenneth A. Johnson, PhD, CEG, PE, WSP, USA
The overall benefits of this technology for technical professionals, including engineers, geologists, biologists and other professionals, but also for non-technical stakeholders, cannot be overstated
Sebastian Cohen, Area Construction Engineer, Caltrans
- Clirio work in Spain published in MDPIClirio’s own Gerald Magnusson co-authoured with BGC Engineering and others, their paper entitled ‘Using Mixed Reality for the Visualization and Dissemination of Complex 3D Models in Geosciences—Application to the Montserrat Massif (Spain)’. It is published and available on MDPI.
- Clirio Co-presents at Mine Closure 2022Clirio’s own Gerald Magnusson co-presented with Kathryn Franklin and others from BGC Engineering their paper entitled ‘Holographic models of closure landscapes for stakeholder engagement: when you need more than words and pictures’ at the recent Mine Closure 2022 Conference in Brisbane, Australia.
- CIM Magazine Covers ClirioCIM Magazine, Canada’s premier magazine for the mining industry covered the launch of the Giant Mine Remediation app. Created by Clirio for Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC), the app is available to the general public, and presents the government’s efforts to remediate the Giant Mine site in Yellowknife, NWT.
THE CLIRIO APPS
Create your own content
Clirio View and Clirio Scan are mobile applications that work together to give you a powerful suite of tools to capture, organize, and share field notes and data. Clirio users employ the app to collect notes, photos and even 3D scans (using the laser scanner built into a new iPad or iPhone Pro). These field observations are automatically geo-referenced within the map-based workspace and managed in a secure cloud database.